We’re Hiring – Come Join The Team at artist photographer
Come and work at one of Australia’s leading
Family Portrait Studios as a
Guest Services Coordinator / Receptionist
Casual: Geelong & Richmond 3 to 7 Days per month
.to 7 days per month
artist photographer is one of Australia’s leading Family Portrait Studios, having photographed over 20,000 Families (that’d be over 100,000 people) over the past 36 years since we opened.
Our Founder and CEO, Mark Strachan, is a well-known photographer having photographed in over 25 countries as well throughout Australia. He’s photographed many notable public identities and celebrities and his work has featured on numerous front covers as well as dozens of publications and magazines. He is also an Ambassador for Leica Camera and conducts workshops and training days for aspiring photographers that travel from all round the world to learn from him.
On a day to day basis, we photograph families that have a strong connection with each other and want to own beautiful artworks that show this. We create these beautiful works for them in our studios.
We’re looking to hire a Guest Services Coordinator/Receptionist to assist the business in giving our clients the best experience possible.
You’ll be working in a beautiful spaces that are inspirational with positive and friendly co-workers that are focussed on helping you to be the best you can be! We even provide your own car space at both studios, so that you don’t have the stress of trying to find and pay for car parking.
Geelong Studio Richmond Studio
The Guest Services / Receptionist role has a single purpose: Ensure that clients have a wonderful experience when they come to our Studios.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and sharpen your skills and develop your career. This is a unique experience to work with a world-class team of like-minded individuals who strive to give clients the best there is to offer in our industry. You will be supported and encouraged to grow with every opportunity and your feedback will be valued.
- Greeting & Seating Clients
- Skilled in using a PC or Mac as well as email.
- Booking Client Appointments
- Facilitating Client Collections of their Artworks
- Invoicing Client Portrait Orders
- Learn, Grow and Have Fun!
We’d love it if you have:
- Customer Service experience
- The ability to multi task
- Great Communication Skills
- Focus and be dedicated to performing world-class work
- A Proactive attitude and the ability to self-manage
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- High standards for yourself, your work space and your co-workers
- A friendly yet professional demeanour
Why join our team?
- Have the opportunity to earn great money in a supportive environment.
- Have consistent working hours
- Be part of an amazing team – your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard.
- Work at both of beautiful Studio locations – Geelong and Richmond (both of which you will have a free on-site car park allocated)
Want to take advantage of this amazing opportunity? Hit the ‘Apply Now’ button below and fill out an application. You’ll receive an email within 24 hours with the next steps: