this is how they work
At artist photographer, we are a specialist family portrait studio and have been for over 35 years, creating beautiful memories for families throughout Australia.
We will stop at nothing to achieve the very best results for you. To achieve this, it’s important that you are aware of how our studio works …
- Your Gift Certificate is for a studio Family Portrait Session. ‘Family’ is parents and/or grandparents with children of any age. Many clients take this opportunity to make Multigenerational Portraits including up to 5 generations. Both of our studios can accommodate up to 30 people and we have studios at Richmond and Geelong for your convenience. If you would like your children photographed individually or together, we are only too happy to photograph them separately at no additional cost so long as the entire family attends the Portrait Session. We do not photograph ‘partial families’.
- Gift Certificates are only valid if used by the named recipient, are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Please note – 1 Gift Certificate per family per 12 month period.
- Redemption of Gift Certificate by artist photographer is only possible upon your signed collection of completed portrait order.
- Gift Certificates are not valid past expiry date – your Portrait Session must occur before expiry date, it is advisable to call us within 7 days of receiving your Gift Certificate to ensure we can secure you a booking prior to your expiry date. Extension of Gift Certificate Expiry date is at our sole discretion, subject to availability.
- We require that 2 adults attend the Image Selection Appointment.(this is usually both parents, but can be a parent and a friend over 18 years of age). This will save you time and make decisions easier, allowing us to run on time for other clients. This appointment is unable to take place unless 2 adults attend. Please allow the time stated on your
- Studio hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. After hours Portrait Sessions are very popular and we can have our staff accommodate your family after 5pm on a Weekday or on a Saturday, subject to availability – additional fees may apply.
- In your booking confirmation email or letter, we will give you valuable advice on clothing selection and other hints so that you will get the most out of your time with us. Please be sure to read the information we give to you and also see our other page, How We Do It …
- All portraits that are completed by us (French Cotton or Framed Paper Portraits) carry our Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
- We are always happy to answer any questions you may have, so please call us any time on 9429 0800.
Please note that we are unable to accept bookings outside of the above terms.
artist photographer 58 McKillop Street Geelong Vic 3220 AUSTRALIA ABN 92 088 111 531